|GBVS Radio||Harikatha of the Week||Bhajan of the Week||Sloka of the Week||Kirtan of the Week||Theme of the Week|
|24 Hours!||Happiest Slaves||Yamunai Nadhi Teerathile||Goloka Namni NIja Dhamni||Hare Krishna Kirtan||It is Your Mind|
Welcome to Gokul Bhajan & Vedic Studies!
In NC, programs are held every Friday from 7 pm to 9 pm at the Hindu Bhavan side hall in Morrisville.
In VA, programs are held every Sunday from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm in Ashburn.
Goals of GBVS
- Bring parents and children together with love & closeness
- Educate our children to know what is right & what is wrong
- Promote Vegetarianism and Ahimsa
- Build best characters in our children
- Motivate & Make our children to excel
- Quality in everything they do
- Instill Punctuality in us and in our children
- Teach children taking responsibility
- Best Performance for their age
- Learn & follow Vedic culture in our daily live
- Develop devotion to Supreme Lord Sri Krishna (the ultimate goal)
Our programs are open to every one of all ages. It is not just for children but for the entire family. The expenses are shared among the member families.
For more details, please email to
Lord Sri Krishna is the center of our programs. We follow the teachings of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu who is Sri Krishna in the mood of Smt Radha Rani. Even though the programs are run under Gaudiya Sampradaya, we honor all the four sampradhayas equally at the time independent from any external organizations. The main scriptures we follow are Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, Sri Caitanya Caritamrta and all the scriptures by Six Goswamis and other acharyas.
Activities and Projects by Children and Parents
- Semester Presentations
- Gokul Jeopardy!
- Yearly Bhajan CDs
- Public Dramas
- Public Dance Performances
- Authoring Books
- Play musical instruments
- Charity & Cow protection
- Food For The Poor
- Book Distribution
- IOS/Anrdoid app development
- Gokul Bhajan Videos
- Bhajaneeya - Youth Bhajans
- Yamuna Cleanup
- Prison Seva
- Book Translations
- Family Picnics
- Family Tours
- Ekadasi Gifts for Children
- Sloka CDs
- Training & Web development
Few of the Testimonials...
Our Gokul Kids are moral, ethical, intellectual and spiritual well beings. They bring progress, peace and all auspiciousness to themselves, to our families and the society.." - Dr. Subhash and Dr.Ujjvala Didi
"We found out that our child has great memory power after attending Gokul Bhajan programs.." - Dr. Chandrasekar & Syamala Didi
Gokul Bhajan children are always 'well behaved' and their bhajans are very sweet.." - Mataji Krishna Priya
All the children are 'disciplined' very well and top notch.. Their knowledge of sastras and mastery over slokas is amazing.." - Sripad Ashram Maharaja
This Gokul Bhajan group must be made to be known to every one for their benefits.." - Smt Radhika Didi
This is probably the only unique program where parents and children come together, learn together and sing and learn.. - Smt Syamarani Didi